Wednesday, September 2, 2009

GIRLS CAMP!!!

Its that time of year again!!! Girls Camp!!! This is absolutely my favorite week of the year! Camping, zero boys, my best buddies at my side, and a really great spiritual experience! Who wouldnt love it!
My favorite night was when everyone cried and hugged random people (hugging people is my absolute favorite thing to do!) We were at golden hour and they had everyone come up and say "I Will" and then what they would do in their lives... mine was "I will ponder daily about what I am reading in the scriptures" What made everyone really start crying was when at the very end they played the song I Will by Hillary Weeks and they had the lyrics for all of us to sing along to... It was amazing...the spirit was SOOOOO strong and it was an unforgetable experience for me and many others.


"One day each of us will run out of tomorrows. Let us not put off what is important."

1 comment:

  1. Kylie -
    Found a post of the song:
    http://ldsvideoblog.com/2009/07/08/i-will/

    Awesome song!

    ReplyDelete