Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Cooking!!!

I had my first cooking lesson today!!! There is this family that goes to our church and they are amazing chefs! Sooooooooo, they are giving me, and my 2 sisters cooking lessons for the next 12 weeks or so... Today, was our first lesson and we made some really yummy ravioli!!! We made 100% of everything...I'm not exaggerating! We made the cheese, pasta, filling, and the sauce! Yummy!!! Sorry I dont have any pictures for you...we forget to take any!



Quote of the Day

Okay, I love this quote and I completely agree with it! I think its great advice!


"Anything thats human is mentionable, and anything that is mentionable can be more manageable. When we can talk about our feelings, they become less overwelming, less upsetting, and less scary. The people we trust with that important talk can help us know that we are not alone"
-Fred Rogers

1 comment:

  1. Hey!!! Ky' cute blog! I wonder if you and I put the number of books we read together what they would number??? we may have a record here!!


    -ViolinIsland AKA Morg.

    ReplyDelete