Thursday, September 3, 2009

Fiesta Time!!!

After Rachels wedding, all of the family and close friends went back to my Aunt and Uncles house to have a huge fiesta!



Rachel had this fantastic dress to party in and Edgar had his Mexican suite!

This is the amazing dress that Rachel bought me at the same time she bought hers...It takes SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much energy to wear because of the corset in the back, but its still really fun!!! Rachel, me, and 3 of my cousins were all wearing these dresses! (sorry I dont have a better photo)

Mariachi Band played fantastic music!!!


Here are the wedding colors! Isn't the setup cute?!? This was also the dance floor later that night, they cleared out all the tables and it transformed!



Sam and Sarah (my little brother and sister) were so cute! They danced for hours that night! Sam was dipping, twirling, and lifting Sarah to the point that all of us just stood around and watched them!



"To be fond of dancing was a certain step towards falling in love" — Jane Austen (Pride and Prejudice)


1 comment:

  1. Yay!! You updated your blog! Amazing! Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete