Thursday, January 31, 2013

My New Happy Place...

Zumba. That's right! Kylie actually found a form of exercise she can handle...enjoys even! I love that amidst all of this craziness I can take a break and do something that is fun, distracting, and is actually productive. I am so commited that my mom bought me yoga pants and I actually wear them. And you guys have no idea how big a deal it is that I even put on yoga pants let alone wore them in any sort of public venue. So, if you haven't discovered the magic yet, go! And yes I've already made my dad and Sean go with me, they totally had fun too. Boom.

Oh and guys, I hate dislike Anthropology with a deep passion within my very soul. Anthropology is not my happy place. Just thought I would let you know.
 
 
Quote of the Day
“I often feel like I want to think something but I can't find the language that coincides with the thoughts, so it remains felt, not thought. Sometimes I feel like I'm thinking in Swedish without knowing Swedish.”
-Peter Cameron

No comments:

Post a Comment