Tuesday, January 1, 2013

I dreamed a dream...

Several months ago I had the opportunity to go see Les Misérables, my parents are just the best. And it was amazing, and I cried a lot, because for years I had read the book and sung the songs and dreamed of the day I would get to see it for reals! It melted my heart.

Then this came along:

 
 
And it was oh so spectacular. And I cried more than I ever had in any movie ever, and that is saying something because I am a huge cryer you guys.
 
 
I have a soft spot for Eponine. She will always be my favorite. Her love for Marius is beautiful, and my heart breaks along with her. (Remember how I cried an unhealthy a large amount?)
 

My love for Eponine has always pushed through and made it so I've never liked Cosette a whole lot, and it didn't help that when I saw it live the girl playing her did not have a voice cut out for the role. But I came to adore her while watching this movie, and her and Marius were so sweet and loving to each other I couldn't help but love them together.

And just to leave you with two incredibly attractive faces...


You are welcome.
 
Quote Of The Day
 
“To love another person is to see the face of God.”
Victor Hugo, Les Misérables
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment