Monday, September 6, 2010

I Am Alive!!!

I am finally emerging from the longest sickness on the history of this earth!!! I had a fever and a terrible cough which was apparently caused by an ear infection...the fever went away after 2 weeks but i am now in the 3rd week and the cough isn't completely gone which stinks cause school starts in 2 days but oh well! I totally thought I was gonna die! Soooooo i am very glad I am alive!!!!
In the middle of all this sickness my mom decided to switch around the bedrooms in the house so I have my own room now!!! haha nobody wanted to share a room with me since I have to get up at 5 for seminary! Well that's it for now! Ill tell ya if I die at high school later;)


Quote of the Day
Okay so I couldn't find an amazing quote that goes along with this post so I'm just gonna give you one of my all time favorites:)
"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I'd never have to live without you."
— Pooh bear talking to Piglet

No comments:

Post a Comment