Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Best Friends

I don't really have an explanation for this post. I just feel very grateful right now that I have people there for me, that they are there at a moments notice to cheer me up:)
Quotes of the Day!

Life is an awful, ugly place to not have a best friend.

When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Wow, that was fun!'.

True friends are very difficult to find, hard to leave, and impossible to forget.

Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same.

Because you mean a lot to me, when you cry, ill cry, when you laugh, ill laugh, when you jump out a window, ill laugh again;)

A friend is someone who can look at you when you have the biggest smile on your face and still tell something is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment