Monday, October 12, 2009

General Conference

Twice a year (the first weekend in April and October) my church has something called General Conference. It is where the leaders of our church talk about different principles of the gospel. Well, General Conference was just held last week and one of the most powerful talks I have ever heard was told...This talk was spoken by Elder Jeffrey R. Holland of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles. He spoke about the Book of Mormon and he bore his testimony of it like no one as heard before! The spirit was everywhere and everyone, including little kids, looked up and listened to him! It was amazing!!! You can go see it here
Quote Of The Day
"I want it absolutely clear. When I stand before the judgement bar of God. That I declared to the world, in the most straight-forward language I could summon, that the Book of Mormon is true! That it came forth, and was given to bring happiness and hope to the faithful in the travail of the last days!" -Elder Jeffrey R. Holland, Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, General Conference October 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment