Friday, July 10, 2009

One Night with the King AND Joseph



My Best Friend Sabrina slept over 2 nights in a row this week, on both nights we watched FANTASTIC movies! on the first night we watched One Night With The King which is a movie about the story of Esther and how she became queen, and what it was like being queen...it was a great movie and I highly recommend it to anyone! It is a very complex story line though, so you need to pay close attention or you will get confused...I learned a TON about Esther's story that I had no idea about! Here's a quote from the movie:


Queen Esther: If I perish... I perish.


This was Queen Esther right before she goes before the King without being called upon...




The second night, we watched the movie Joseph which is a movie about Joseph, Jacobs son who's 10 brothers sell him to the Egyptians as slaves...this movie captures the story brilliantly! But, again, you need to pay close attention to the story line, or you will get confused! Here's a quote from the movie!


"I know you wife, I know you" -Potiphar (Ben Kingsley)


This is when Potiphar is telling his wife that she has lied to him, after she has accused Joseph and wants him killed...


I highly recommend both of these movies, you learn a lot, there is some great humor, and it makes a great movie night!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sensing a Beehive activity in our future with these movies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen One Night With the King before and I completely agree that it is amazing! I haven't seen Joseph, but it sounds good.

    ReplyDelete