Friday, December 28, 2012

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

Christmas! Oh how I love you. The lights, the nativities, the decorations. The Christmas carols on the radio. The adventure of hunting down the perfect gifts. The staying up all night wrapping those perfect gifts. The Christmas story. The family time. The "Christmas Morning" butterflies. The taking hours slowly opening gifts. The staying in new pajamas all day. I love it all.  And this Christmas was especially lovely.
I couldn't sleep Christmas night, I was all wrapped up in bed wearing my beautiful, soft new pajamas but could not for the life of me sleep! The Christmas butterflies are on a roll man! But I stayed happy and awake all Christmas of course, with the adrenaline of it all. Here are a few of my favorite presents I received...
From my amazing parents, Taylor Swift Red Tour concert tickets. Oh my goodness it was a surprise! I sadly have to wait until August, but that gives me time to get all of my awesome dance moves down so it's all good.

From my lovely boy, a homemade "Happy Pillow", pictures of happy moments, favorite people, attractive actors, the temple, baby animals. Pretty much sums up the things that can instantly make me happy. There is even a Pooh Bear quote! "Any day spent with you is my favorite day. So, today is my new favorite day." Goodness it made me so happy! I instantly proved that it was named properly. It was a perfect present. :)


And again from the best parents ever, I got my two nerdy presents! A "River Song" journal for an ode to one of my favorite shows, Doctor Who. And a "BAZINGA!" shirt as an ode to Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory, my most recent obsession. Wow they are best!!

I am so grateful for my family, friends, and leaders who are there for me always in my times of need. And I am eternally grateful to my Saviour, who sacrificed everything for me. As I celebrate this joyful Christmas season, I of course love the excitement and presents, but it will always really be the celebration of Christs birth. So Happy Birthday my kind older brother, thank you so much for looking out for me always, I look forward to the day where I get to hug you tight and thank you in person again.
 
Quote Of The Day
 
10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you agood tidings of great bjoy, which shall be to all people.
11 For unto you is aborn this day in the city of David a bSaviour, which is Christ the cLord.
12 And this shall be a asign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.
13 And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying,
14 aGlory to God in the highest, and on earth bpeace, good will toward men.
 
Luke 2:10-14

No comments:

Post a Comment